Thank you for visiting Acres & Shares! It would be a privilege selling your sugar beet stock!
“Since 2003, one of my greatest work joys has been working with ACSC shareholders. Building trust. Friendships. Business relationships. As the most experienced broker in the industry, I would like to leverage my know-how work with you and add value to your transaction(s).”Jayson MenkeAcres & Shares
CUSTOMER. SERVICE. COMMITMENT.
Experience and product knowledge
If you’re considering our service, you don’t want to worry about contracts, ACSC transfer paperwork, tracking down signatures, limited partnership agreement reviews, bank releases or collecting money.
Let us SIMPLIFY your beet stock transaction and REDUCE your selling stress!
Paying attention to detail and taking care of the following items and more is our forte:
- Collect funds
- 20% good faith deposit with signed contract
- 100% funds in escrow prior to submitting ACSC transfer documents
- Funds are held in Escrow Account for Exclusive Benefit of Customers
- Coordinate all aspects of ACSC transfer documents
- General partner signatures
- Bank security interest release
- ACH or check options
- Electronic signatures
- Personal document delivery on deadline
- Overnight delivery option
EXPERIENCE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
In a thinly traded market, choosing the most experienced broker makes a difference.
Below are Jayson Menke’s additional beet stock trading qualifications:
- Trading ACSC beet stock since 2003
- Led Alerus Securities Ag Stock Division from 2007 – 2013
- FNC Ag Stock President and CEO from 2013 – 2018
- Greatest number of beet stock transactions in industry’s history
Call today to list your shares.
We look forward to working with you! Your business would be greatly appreciated!